Tuesday 6 March 2012

Long time no update

When I started this blog I intended to update it regularly like I guess most people who start blogs do!
However, it's been a busy couple of months and I haven't posted anything, which I view as somewhat of a failure on my part.

This doesn't mean I haven't had anything to blog about, just not enough time given other commitments to actually sit down and write stuff. It sometimes amazes me when I think about how much time people must spend writing blogs!

So what I have been up to?
For a start, a lot of time has been spent on house maintenance. It's amazing how many things you can find wrong with a 200 year old house when you start looking! Staircases about to fall down, leaking baths, dodgy electrical installations, the list goes on.
I now have a new moral to this... don't start looking!

From the tech side, I've been doing a lot of stuff with Cat DV recently, and some more with ResourceSpace, so I'll try and get round to adding content very soon.

Hopefully the house renovations are on hold for a while, but you never know what's round the corner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment